Friday, May 11, 2012

Costume Day Memories

My studio has it's annual summer recital coming up this June. I teach a bunch of kids classes and have been working very hard to get them ready for their big performance! Last week all of their costumes came in and they got to try them on!

Some of my kids costumes.


Now costume day was always by FAVORITE day of the year as a kid. I mean it was like dress-up on a whole other level! Sequins and tutus YES! Well needless to say memories started flooding back and I was wishing that I had costumes to try on...

Me dreaming of sequin costumes!


Well dreams do come true and yesterday I got my costume day! I too will be performing in the summer show and got to try on a bunch of VERY sparkly ballroom costumes! Now I don't want to give away the surprise but here is a little preview of my fun costumes!

A little more grown up than my past costumes! ;)


Don't worry though I will post more pictures after the event of both my kiddos in their sparkly costumes and me in mine! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment