Sunday, May 13, 2012

Glitter Keys

I have been sick the last few days and thus have been spending a lot of time in bed, on the internet... I was  wasting time on Pinterest and came across a tutorial on how to make glitter keys. I have a ton of keys on my chain and am always mixing them up so I thought this would help distinguish certain keys from others. 

Pic from Pinterest

Now I was thinking that the glitter would fall off as soon as I threw my keys in my bag so I started to think of other ways to do this. The simplest solution I thought of was to just use glitter nail polish! I just taped off the bottom of the keys and painted each in a different glitter color!


I love, love, love how this turned out!


I will no longer have to search for the right key ever again!


No comments:

Post a Comment