Saturday, May 12, 2012

Nail Art: Splatter Nail Attempt

So I, like every other girl, have become obsessed with Pinterest. One my my boards is called "Nail Art" where I post cool nail polish designs I find. I came across this one the other day and thought I would try it.


Well after waiting for what seemed like forever, my white coats finally dried and it was time to attempt the "splatter." I was a bit nervous so I tired it only on my "disco nails" first. 


Well... this was my first attempt. It definitely does not look like the picture. :/ Maybe because I didn't have a toothpick and used spaghetti noodles instead... Though I think it probably would have worked better if I put one color on, let it dry and then put the next one on. 


I wish I could say the second attempt was better but it was actually worse. I will just have to get some toothpicks and do one color at a time next time. And I must say I am glad I tried it only on my "disco nails" first!

No comments:

Post a Comment