Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I Take Too Many Drugs

Ok well not drugs but vitamins... but I do take an offal lot of them everyday! 

I know, I know, it's a lot! I have a bad immune system! Okay!

A multi-vitamin, vitamin B, C, D, echinachia and Iron. Plus I am looking into a few more to start taking... I live by these vitamins and feel like the second I stop taking them I end up getting sick. So... I take all of them EVERYDAY! Now having all of these vitamin bottles in my medicine cabinet took up so much room!

Soooo cramped!! 

I knew there had to be a better way to store these for my day to day use. I first purchased one of the regular day to day pill containers but it just wouldn't fit my large amount of daily vitamins! 

Small and Crappy!

Then I found the below pill container at the pharmacy next to my apartment building! It stored all of my pills (with space to grow) and took up so much less space! I was then able to put the big pill containers in a drawer in my closet and save a bunch of space! Not to mention it is rainbow!!

Lots of space and colorful!

Well another Quasar put down on the blog! Feels good to get it out! Please let me know if you have any suggestions for other vitamins you think I should take! I am always looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment