Friday, May 4, 2012

Nail Art: April 2012

Ever since college graduation I went from someone who never wore nail polish to a nail polish addict! Never to be seen without my toes and fingers done in some fun paint job. Here are my April nail jobs!

Nude Love
I was at Forever 21 the other day and since I already had all of the Sally Hansen colors it was time to branch out. I picked up a few colors including this nude color. 

Nude by Love & Beaty from Forever 21

 The nail polish was very cheep but it had a great consistency and lasted just as long as any other polish I owned. I will definitely go back and purchase more. They had some other great color choices! 

Blushed Sparkles
After using the nude color I started thinking of other ways I could use the polish. I have had this pink sparkle polish for a long time but only ever used it over another pink. I loved the color combination of the pink on top of the nude! Makes me want to try other colored sparkle polished on top of this nude!

Nude by Love & Beaty from Forever 21 
and 830 Pinky Glitter by Sinful Colors Professionals from Walgreens


Now I will say the brand of the spark polish is not the best quality I have ever purchased but on top of other polished it worked just fine. Not to mention it was super cheap! Like $2 cheap! 

Green Gradient Attempt
We all love Pinterest right? I know I do, and I often find great "nailsperations" on there. I am sure we have all heard of the nail "gradient" nails (well that's what I call them. So I thought I would give it a try! I got these polished at Walgreens they were 5 for $10 so quite cheap.

946 Happy Ending & 940 Rise and Shine & 833 Show Me The Way & 926 HD Nails & 
283 San Francisco all by Sinful Colors Professionals From Walgreens


Well this didn't turn out as good as I hoped... The colors dried different than the bottles and some of the colors were of horrible quality. Now I will admit some lasted a very long time but others one day... I guess that is what you get for buying $2 polish. Oh well I will have to try again later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment